- Keys are available at the Circulation Desk. NOTE: If you are using a large group room, you must have at least 4 people present to check out the key.
- Bookings are first come, first served.
- Rooms may also be used on a walk-in basis without a reservation, but reservations will take priority.
- All rooms have power outlets.
- Only current MSU students, faculty or staff can reserve a study room. Other reservations will be canceled.
- You must have a valid ID & Mustangs ID number to check out the room at the circulation desk.
- Study Room bookings may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You may book up to 1 four-hour slot per day, 4 days per week across the entire system (all floors). The week runs Sun.-Sat.
- When a reservation is made, users will receive a "confirm your booking" email to the address submitted on the reservation. A confirmation is sent after the booking is confirmed via email. Reservations that are not confirmed within 3 hours will be canceled.
Note: Renewals of study rooms are allowed (except during final exams). Please bring the room key to the circulation desk before the end of your 4-hour block to renew for more time.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding